Sunday 4 December 2011

The 12 days of Christmas at Barnton Pharmacy

On the first day of Christmas, 
Barnton Pharmacy gave to me a prescription and some really great advice
On the second day of Christmas, 
Barnton Pharmacy gave to me two cold remedies
On the third day of Christmas, 
Barnton Pharmacy gave to me three hangover cures
On the fourth day of Christmas, 
Barnton Pharmacy gave to me four first aid products
On the fifth day of Christmas, 
Barnton Pharmacy gave to me five last minute present ideas
On the sixth day of Christmas, 
Barnton Pharmacy gave to me six scrummy skincare treats
On the seventh day of Christmas, 
Barnton Pharmacy gave to me seven reasons to get a flu jab
On the eighth day of Christmas, 
Barnton Pharmacy gave to me eight vitamins and minerals
On the ninth day of Christmas, 
Barnton Pharmacy gave to me nine stocking fillers
On the tenth day of Christmas, 
Barnton Pharmacy gave to me ten minutes to discuss stopping smoking
On the eleventh day of Christmas, 
Barnton Pharmacy gave to me eleven indigestion remedies
On the twelfth day of Christmas, 
Barnton Pharmacy gave to me twelve tips for a healthy 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment