40% of men over 40 suffer from some degree of erectile dysfunction (ED), so if you think you may do too, you're not alone.
ED happens when not enough blood can get into or stay in the penis long enough to make it sufficiently hard to allow an erection and sexual activity.
Lilly (who make Cialis) have a really useful website with more information about ED
You've probably heard the jokes about the little blue diamonds, viagra and other pills to treat ED, well now - through a new service at Barnton Pharmacy - you can access these treatments without having to go to your GP.
How does it work?
- Access the webprescriptions site through our Barnton Pharmacy website
- Register. This only takes about 5 minutes and all your details will be stored for future use.
- Complete the online questionnaire (choose from the list of medical conditions).
- Questionnaire is then reviewed by a health professional at medescribe
- If appropriate a private prescription is sent to Barnton Pharmacy*
- Pay online - nothing more to pay in the pharmacy
- We will dispense your prescription and have it ready for you to collect - or even deliver if you have an EH4 postcode.
*if not appropriate, you will be contacted by a health professional from Medescribe