This week is Ask your Pharmacist Week
The focus of this year's campaign is to get members of the public to come to their local community pharmacy first, before going to their GP or accident and emergency department.
There is a great website to support the campaign. Have a look.
I thought it timely to give you ten reasons why you should come to Barnton Pharmacy first:
- Come to Barnton Pharmacy first because our friendly team will always make you feel listened to and welcomed. We recently got 100% in our mystery shopper survey!
- Come to Barnton Pharmacy first because we can treat most minor illnesses free of charge on the NHS if you are eligible
- Come to Barnton Pharmacy first if you want to ask a question about your medicines. Our pharmacists are the experts in medicines and how to get the most out of them.
- Come to Barnton Pharmacy first if you want a flu vaccine but are not in an "at risk group". Our hassle free service only costs £15.00
- Come to Barnton Pharmacy first for great offers on winter remedies. We currently have discounts on the whole strepsil range.
- Come to Barnton Pharmacy first if you want to know how to look after yourself this winter. We have a great raneg of vitamins and supplements including Echinacea
- Come to Barnton Pharmacy first for a great range of unusual Christmas gifts and stocking fillers. Our first Christmas shopping evening is this Thursday from 6pm to 8pm
- Come to Barnton Pharmacy first for advice on local services for people with dementia. We have been working with Alzheimer's Scotland to become a dementia friendly pharmacy.
- Come to Barnton Pharmacy first if you want to have your hearing tested. Gordon holds regular hearing tests in the private consultation room which are free of charge
- Come to Barnton Pharmacy first for travel vaccines and malaria tablets at our Travel clinic.