Thursday 21 July 2011

Vichy Liftactiv Derm Source: the facelift in a jar?

You have probably seen it on the telly or in the glossy mags?
New Liftactiv Dermsource. It claims to be a facelift in a jar.

Aimed at women over 35 - gulp, that's me! who are "concerned with wrinkles and a lack of firmness" - yup again!
So I thought I'd give it a try when it came out and I have been using all three products in the range, the serum, the day cream and the night cream for a couple of months now.
"So tell us what you think?" I hear you cry.




Well....it's nice.
The serum goes on straight after cleansing and disappears beautifully into the skin and the two creams go on after. There are even helpful pictures as to how best to apply your cream. For me the effects last all day and all night, with no tightness which I feel with some creams.
Do I feel firmer and less wrinkly?
Maybe I do, but I'm probably not the best judge of that and of course I didn't do the before and after photos!

The best bit for me though is the price! I've spent a small fortune on skincare over the years from the very basic own-brand ranges up to you £70(!) a pot unpronounceable products.
The Vichy range comes in at about £23.00 per pot which lasts a good while so I think it really is value for money.


Add to that the fantastic free gift of a Vichy all in one cleanser available at Barnton Pharmacy if you buy any product from the Liftactiv range and I think you'd be mad not to give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment